Will childcare be provided?
- Childcare will not be provided during the conference. Our hope is that reCreate will be a time for you to “get away” and be free from distraction so you can receive all God has for you.
What should I bring?
- You can come just as you are, but you are welcome to bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen.
What is the attire for the conference?
- The attire is casual. You may want to bring a sweater or light jacket if you get cold easily.
Will there be any extra fees, or does my registration fee cover everything?
- All meals and snacks are included in your registration fee. There will also be complimentary coffee, but if you are a latte-loving lady, you may want to bring some extra money to purchase a specialty coffee beverage from the Highlands Café. Additionally, merchandise from reCreate and our special guests will be available to purchase.
Do I have to register now, or can I do it at the door?
- reCreate is one of our most popular events, so we highly recommend registering as soon as possible! We hope to see you there!
Should I come to the conference if I haven’t joined the church and haven’t completed the Growth Track?
- Absolutely! Church membership and completion of the Growth Track are not required to attend the reCreate conference.
I have already attended reCreate in the past, so should I plan to go this year?
- Absolutely. We strive to create a new, inspiring, and fun conference experience every year and don’t want you to miss out on this time to get away and be encouraged in your relationship with God!
May I invite unchurched friends or friends who do not attend Highlands to the conference?
- Please do! reCreate is designed for the women of Highlands and the women in their lives: friends, family, co-workers and neighbors.
What is the typical age range of women that attend a reCreate conference?
- Ladies of all ages are welcome! There will be women from every age range that attend, so everyone should feel comfortable. Topics that will be discussed are most appropriate for high school ages and above. Please note that there are Student Ministries retreats designed for junior high students that will be more age-appropriate and topic-specific for them.
Where is the reCreate conference located?
- We will meet at the Grants Mill Campus in the Main Auditorium and in the Theater.
Are scholarships available to cover a portion of the registration fee?
- To request a scholarship application for the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit your application is Tuesday, September 23, or before the conference is sold out.